CLERK'S OFFICE FILING OF COURT DOCUMENTS
FILING OF COURT DOCUMENTS & POSTING OF BOND
- Mail, e-mail, or fax filing is still strongly preferred; in-person filings are now also permitted
- Phone: 740-652-7360 (General) or 740-652-7357 (Domestic Relations)
- Fax Filing: 740-687-0158 (General) or 740-652-7399 (Domestic Relations)
- E-Mail Filing: firstname.lastname@example.org (General) DRclerkefile@fairfieldcountyohio.gov (Domestic Relations)
*Any pleadings over 20 pages will be charged 5 cents per page and the cost will be added on to the case.
- General Inquiries: ClerkofCourts@fairfieldcountyohio.gov
- Members of the public who are seeking to post bond for a defendant should call the Clerk’s Office before visiting in-person for further instruction.
Please contact the Clerk of Courts office between 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday) for assistance.
If you have additional questions about specific cases or hearings please contact the appropriate office:
Clerk Of Courts - General Division (Civil/Felony Criminal/Court of Appeals):
Clerk Of Courts - Domestic Relations Division:
Clerk Of Courts - Public Records Requests:
Clerk Of Courts - General Inquiries:
Common Pleas Court:
General Questions (Felony & Civil)
Jill Boone, Court Administrator
Misty Conkle, Assignment Commissioner
Kathy Hartman, Assignment Commissioner
Domestic Relations Court- General Questions:
Judge Laura Smith
Lori Lovas, Court Administrator