IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
Please look at the flyer that explains our Tiling-by-Mail and Drop Off Titling procedures / Application which is an alternate option to coming into the offices.
For questions or assistance, please email Titles@FairfieldCountyOhio.gov or call
Pickerington Title Office, Phone: 614-835-2610
Lancaster Title Office, Phone: 740-652-7540
- Vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks in the building. Vaccinated individuals may of course continue to wear masks at their discretion.
- Non-vaccinated staff and visitors are asked to continue to wear masks and social distance.
- As the Governor and CDC’s guidelines change, so will our mask policy. We thank you for continuing to be considerate of our employees and those we serve.
SANITATION / PLEXIGLASS BARRIERS
- Based on feedback from our employee survey, all plexiglass barriers and sanitation measures will remain in place.
FILING OF COURT DOCUMENTS & POSTING OF BOND
- Mail, e-mail, or fax filing is still strongly preferred; in-person filings are now also permitted
- Phone: 740-652-7360 (General) or 740-652-7357 (Domestic Relations)
- Fax Filing: 740-687-0158 (General) or 740-652-7399 (Domestic Relations)
- E-Mail Filing: email@example.com (General) DRclerk@fairfieldcountyohio.gov (Domestic Relations)
*Any pleadings over 20 pages will be charged 5 cents per page and the cost will be added on to the case.
- General Inquiries: ClerkofCourts@fairfieldcountyohio.gov
- Members of the public who are seeking to post bond for a defendant should call the Clerk’s Office before visiting in-person for further instruction.
Please contact the Clerk of Courts office between 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday) for assistance.
- Hearings will continue to be held via GoToMeeting for individuals who are incarcerated in the Fairfield County Jail (excluding suppression hearings, jury trials, and/or specific hearings at the Judges’ request).
- Hearings for individuals who are released on bond will be conducted in-person unless specifically indicated otherwise.
- Judge Trimmer will continue to hold pretrials by non-oral e-mail update through June and July.
- Jury trials will proceed as scheduled
DOMESTIC RELATIONS DIVISION
Domestic Relations Court has returned to normal operations. Please contact the Court for additional information or questions.
If you have additional questions about specific cases or hearings please contact the appropriate office:
Clerk Of Courts - General Division (Civil/Felony Criminal/Court of Appeals):
Clerk Of Courts - Domestic Relations Division:
Clerk Of Courts - General Inquiries:
Common Pleas Court:
General Questions (Felony & Civil)
Jill Boone, Court Administrator
Misty Conkle, Assignment Commissioner
Domestic Relations Court- General Questions:
Judge Laura Smith
Lori Lovas, Court Administrator